Tuesday, December 21, 2010

RILLAKKUMA corner

here are the sample designs ...

front

back

front

back

front

back

hard cover front

back


prices:

for the non-hard cover- 5 USD
hard cover- 8 USD

these are new, unlike my blog sale they are slightly more expensive. 
i got them from fresh korean stationaries shop near my apartment. ^^
shipping fee will be included. 
if you are interested to buy please contact me at: daywithlight@gmail.com 

i wont be selling same things for twice, so please hurry! *since i will be opening up an online shop i wanted to change products that i sell on this blog every month so that i know which ones i should sell on the site later ^^*

ORDER will be starting from december 26th-january 26

thanks guys.



3 comments:

  1. I Absolutely LOVE rilakkuma!~
    Thanks for the nice comment on my blog & for following!~ I'm your new follower also!<3

    keep blogging!^__^*

    ReplyDelete
  2. sharing some rilakkuma love here too *o* i wish i had rilakkuma iphone case! have you seen those already? they're adorable :3

    Love * Monstros no Armário

    ReplyDelete